- Experience as a senior financial executive in a high-growth technology, telecommunications or wireless company; preferably a B2B focus with elements of SaaS/software/subscription models.
- Success serving as the key member of the senior executive team in providing input to the CEO, investors, and management regarding the financial implications of all major business decisions, as well as strategic objectives.
- Experience in a hyper-growth phase. Understand the financial and operation systems and controls necessary to successfully scale the business including the implementation of systems and tools.
- Proven ability to plan, budget, model and forecast with accuracy to know at all times where the company is in relation to internal and external models/targets for the current and successive years.
- Strong breadth of skills across Accounting, FP&A, M&A, Tax, Legal, Facilities, and Negotiations.
- Experience exiting companies with high-value return for all stakeholders. Experience leading or supporting a CFO leading a company through IPO process is idea.
- Hands-on leader with the ability to attract and retain a high motivated and talented finance team.
- Extremely high work ethic and strong ability to prioritize.
- Excellent communications and relationships building skills with a well-established network of collogues and partners across the relevant industry segments.
- Self-starter with a defined vision. Must be entrepreneurial with a high-level of energy, intensity, dedication, and an unrelenting drive to succeed and win.
- Experience as part of a small team in a early stage startup
- Collaborative, transparent and inclusive
- Proven leadership and team management skills: passionate about cultivating high-performing teams, results oriented and proven record of setting and achieving aggressive goals.
- Impeccable integrity and ethical standards.
- Travel will be required in this position as deemed necessary to the growth and expansion of the Company.
Federated Wireless is committed to providing equal opportunity for all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual preference/orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law.